Monday, September 27, 2010

Getting Ready...my first online Swap

I love this fabric!!!

I picked it up last summer in Temecula, CA., it is called 12 Days of Christmas by Moda. There 14 different prints and I bought 1/2 yard cuts of each..... I was real low on Christmas fabric.

I recently signed up for my my very first online swap called "Candle Mat Swap". If interested, you can click on the button on my side bar which will give you all the details.

Anyway, I pulled the fabric today and thought it would be perfect for the Candle Mat. I hope who ever I get assigned to wants Christmas fabric, they do have an option to pick otherwise. If not, the pattern itself will be fun to make and I'll just have to make the Cristmas one for me, family and friends. I for sure have enough fabric to make several.

I can't wait to get started on it.
Pam O.

5 comments:

  1. I have just signed up for the candle mat swap too! Haven't decided what fabrics to use yet..waiting to be assigned a swap partner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like so much fun! Maybe I can join even though travelling?

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI- I am your newest follower..Please come by and return the favor and follow me too.
    Love your quilts.. the swap sounds like fun- but maybe next time for me- I am swamped in making for the upcoming holiday season now. (LOL).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good choice in fabric, pretty! I've got mine ready to quilt and decided to make a few more, it's so darn easy:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for you comment, I love that you stopped by to read my Blog.