Monday, September 27, 2010

Tuesday - To Do (on Monday)

Last week on my Tuesday - To Do I was to cut some "Snappy Bags" and quilt some little runners I had made. Well, not only did I cut and sew the Snappy Bags shown in a prior posting...but made 10 more over the weekend (made 28 total).

As for the little runners, this is not one on them but was the smallest in my things to quilt and I knew I could get it done before the deadline. This was a cute little kit I pick up over the summer, only measures 17"x 21". Nice little table top.

I thought about this, and think my Tuesday - To Do is going to be very short lived, two weeks to be exact. It's the deadline thing.

See, not only did I over make what I said I was but posted on Monday my Tuesday - To Do trying to get ahead of the deadline.

I think if I keep doing this, it might take my joy out of sewing..and won't let that happen for sure. I decided I'm going back to Pam's Activities, that is the name of my Blog after all. Will post as it happens. I love my sewing and quilting too much to get stressed by deadlines.

AHHHH, I feel so much better and free!!!!!!!
Happy sewing/quilting to all,
Pam O.

2 comments:

  1. You did get a lot done last week. 28 snappy bags!! Pam's Activities sound good to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whew! I feel your getting unstressed. Good for you Pam. Love your little table topper.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for you comment, I love that you stopped by to read my Blog.