Thursday, September 9, 2010

Airplane's for Evan's room

My grandson, Evan, loves airplanes.
His bedroom was recently painted and a new comforter put on his bed...airplanes, of course. At one on our local fabric stores, I found a panel of just the control panel of the inside of and aircraft, added a few borders and wa-la the perfect wall hanging for above his bed. It all came together so nicely. I also made a matching valance for the window (not shown).
Evan loves his new room!!!

As I was taking this picture of his room, I noticed someone had done a silhouette of Evan. When I asked, my daughter in law, Erin, she said his teacher had done it. I love it and think she did a perfect image of him.

Sleep well Evan, love you,
Mema

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for you comment, I love that you stopped by to read my Blog.