Saturday, September 25, 2010

Snap, Snap, Snappy Bags

I'm so excited, on my "Tuesday - To Do" this week I was only going to cut out the Snappy Bags. Well I got started and couldn't stop. Not sure what took longer, the cutting or the sewing, but made 18 of these in absolutely no time at all. My friend Robin showed several of us how to do these a few weeks back, you can make two with two fat quarter, some fusible fleece and pieces of a metal tape measure. I won't get into the how to as I think Robin may post a tutorial soon, I'll let you know. I will tell you, the metal tape measure is cut into two piece the width of the bag and inserted so when you pull it open it SNAP SNAPs

These are the 18 that I made. I think these are going to make cute little gifts for all ages. What you can put in these and stick in you handbag is endless...., gift cards are always great too.
(click on the picture to enlarge)

My daughter and grand daughter are already placing an order, they want some for their friends and co-workers.

It was a fun project to work on, sometimes it's just all in the fabric that makes them so cute.

Pam O.

3 comments:

  1. They turned out very cute Pam. You are addicted now. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are really cute - I can't believe you made so many of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pam, Thanks for visiting.
    I love your cheery little snappy bags.
    Ros

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for you comment, I love that you stopped by to read my Blog.