Tuesday, October 27, 2009

It's growing....

Raquel, my daughter-in-law, was over working on finishing up the costumes for the kids. She walked into my sewing closet and said, "I think this closet is growing." That only tells me, I have a lot to do.I'm only giving you a glimpse, but will tell you this walk in closet is filled top to bottom and side to side. See those things hanging on the side, those are charity quilts that are pinned and ready to quilt and have to be ready by December. There are little project boxes filled with unfinished projects and larger boxes filled with more kits and FABRIC of course.

Now I have been reading other blogs and can see I'm not so bad, however, I do know I have enough to keep me busy for years. I plan to take a few days off this week, from my regular full time job, to get some sewing done. I'll let you know how much I get accomplished


As much as I love my fabric, this is my favorite piece inside my closet. This is an antique thread case that one used to see on a counter of a General Store. My parents were collectors of antiques and gave me this a long time ago. I keep my thread and buttons in it.


Anyway, will be back soon.

1 comment:

Thanks so much for you comment, I love that you stopped by to read my Blog.