Thursday, October 29, 2009

Christmas in July...but it's October??

Remember, Wacko's Rule, OH WAIT....we have no rules.

Back, before summer, the Wacko's decided we would do Christmas in July. Well, July got pushed out to September, and September got pushed to October. Last night, we finally all met at Robin's house to celebrate our Christmas in July, September, October. We all picked names, I picked Sue. The idea was to take the word, CHRISTMAS, and find a little gift for each of the letters.

This is what I came up with for Sue:
C - Candle
H - Herbs
R - Runner (small, I made for her)
I - I Luv Suchi (gift certificate local restaurant)
S - Screen Saver
T - Tote (LLB pattern, I made for her)
M - Magic Rock (paper weight)
A - Anti-Bacterial Hand Soap
S - Stash (she loves orange and lime green)

By chance, Sue picked my name and this is what she came up with:

C - Cupcake pin cushion (she made)
H - Half yard of Lamb Fabric (my quilting mascot)
R - Red Rick Rack
I - Ice Ornament's
S - Starbuck's Gift Card
T - Tree Fat Quarter Pack
M - Mittens
A - Apron - (she made)
S - Snowman Kit (felt balls to glue together, cute)

This was great fun, good friends, good food and the fact we could celebrate Christmas, almost all year, was the best.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for you comment, I love that you stopped by to read my Blog.