Wednesday, September 2, 2009

One of my favorites

I would love to say my quilts are so famous that you can find them around the world, but that is so not true. The truth is, I have given my quilts to family and friends around the world. You can find some of my quilts in Canada, Spain, France, Peru and of course the USA. My friend Terri will often tease me and say, "every time someone comes to visit, you send them home with a quilt".

I love to give my quilts in hopes they will be used over and over again. However, this happens to be one I did save for myself.

The pattern is called, "Magical Slice and Dice" by Robin Gallagher. Robin is a friend of mine who is also one of the Wednesday Wackos. It's so amazing, after making a four-patch kaleidoscope out of just one fabric, add some sashing and assemble the blocks straight, you make to two strategic cuts, sew it back together..and magic it's set on point.

Both Robin and Marilyn (also a Wacko) have formed their own business called Two Wacky Women. Visit their website http://twowackywomen.com/ where you will find this pattern and others that Robin has designed.

Pamela O.

4 comments:

  1. Pammie - Thank you for sharing your quilt. That's the "Feeling Grovie" fabric isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Pammie, you are a ball of fire with this blog. Had a great time tonight. Hugs, Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog. I can't wait to see more of your projects and posts.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for you comment, I love that you stopped by to read my Blog.