Saturday, January 29, 2011

WHAT, MORE???

That's right, MORE to add the the UFO collection, HOWEVER, these may be the 2012 UFO.

Just back from the Road to California Quilt show, I'm really excited about the two classes I took. This year I want with a simply and fun type classes, and I'm really glad I did.

The first class was Bent out of Squares with Karla Alexander. What a fun teacher and a fun technique. This picture only shows two sets (1 set = 6 blocks) out of tens. I'm using batiks from my stash with more and more colors to come, very scrappy. At the end, it will be set on point. Can't wait to see it finished.












My second class was the Texas Braid by Bonnie Hunter. Just another really fun class. Mine is done out of light and dark poke-a- dots, even more fun to work with. Originally, I was going to use red cornerstones, but before starting, decide black would work better.
Both will be a work in progress, but think they will be great when they are done.


.
Happy Quilting
Pam O

3 comments:

  1. I love them both. They will both be fun projects to work on throughout the year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh both are terrific Pam. Good picks on classes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dots! The batik quilt is great - it will look great set on point.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for you comment, I love that you stopped by to read my Blog.