Wednesday, September 28, 2011

One more thing off my 2011 UFO list

Cup of Tea for You!
This was just one more thing off my 2011 UFO list, the blue table cloth.

Started in 2010, kinda of copied a pattern my friend had bought. The printed squares are printed dish towels.  I used the other end of the towels and cut squares the same size and did some embroidery on them, added some borders and wa la a blue tablecloth.  Reminded me of something my grandmother would use on her table.

Not sure the picture is doing it justice, it really did turn out cute.  I named it "Cup of Tea for You".

Have a few more, well a lot more, to take off my UFO list.....but it sure feels good when they are done.

Keep on Quilting
Pam O.

3 comments:

  1. This turned out so nice Pam. I can just see it on Mema Pam's table :-) I think it will be a family heirloom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is this, Pam! It was good that you finished this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable and you are tgicking off those UFOs.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for you comment, I love that you stopped by to read my Blog.