Thursday, October 21, 2010

Wednesday Wackos reach 8 years together!

Not the the best picture of the Wednesday Wackos...but non the less a picture of out 8th Year Anniversary Dinner.

Starting on the left is me, than Pat M, next to Pat is Sue but you can't see her. That is Margie at the end of the table, back right is Linda, Robin, Marilyn, next to Marilyn is Terri but you can't see her either. Front is Susan and missing all together is Pat B who is on a road trip with her husband and Rob, our youngest, who is busy moving her family to a new home.

I have written many times about the Wackos, so you know how much each and everyone means to me. We have made every effort to meet every Wednesday sharing ideas in quilting and sewing, stories, retreats, shopping, families and have as much fun as we possibly can.

I look forward for many many more years with my Wacko Sisters!!!
With love to each,
Pam O.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for you comment, I love that you stopped by to read my Blog.