Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Just catching up...

Just catching up......so, the few postings below are a few of the little projects I have been working on in 2012.  I have been really bad about posting this year.

On top of these little projects, I continue to work on charity quilts for the two guilds I belong to and have now completed six quilts...sorry, did not take pictures.  I have also been working on a Christmas Stocking Project for one of the guilds, will be sewing those up next month, will post pictures at that time

I'm almost ready to post pictures of some quilts....YEAH!!!  Working on quilting those and the binding.

My grand daughter, Madison, made me this image on her iPad, some app she has.
That's what I'm doing...Keeping Calm and Sewing On

Will post again soon,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for you comment, I love that you stopped by to read my Blog.